Software Engineer, C#, .NET, Azure, Python
This is a great time for an experienced C# focused Software Engineer, with strengths in C#, .NET and Azure to join a leading international law firm. With offices around the UK, you will work on a hybrid basis, with 2 days a week onsite.
Working within a talented team of Software Developers coding predominantly in C#/.NET, but also Python, the Software Engineer will be working to further develop core business systems used globally, such as ERP and HR systems and a variety of productivity-saving apps and tools, as well as business-critical, client-facing websites and web portals. Working within a DevOps environment and with a “cloud-first” approach, the successful Developer will get to work on technically-stimulating projects from day one, as well as using their experience to mentor and lead more junior members of the team.
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Death in service of 4 x base salary
- Eligibility to apply for an interest free season ticket loan, an interest free gym membership loan and/or an interest free rental deposit loan.
- Buying extra holiday days (up to 5 days per year)
- Cycle to work
- Strong, senior-level development skills, with a focus on C#, .NET and SQL Server
- Azure experience would be looked upon favourably
- Any experience with containers
- Python skills, or at least, a desire and ability to pick those up
If you have any questions or would simply welcome a chat about this excellent Lead DevOps position and company, just call me or drop me an email, as I’d love to hear from you! If, though, you think this role could be right for you and you’d like to learn more, then please apply now.
Software Engineer, Software Developer, C#, .NET, Azure, Python
Corriculo Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business. #indhigh