We’re thrilled to have begun working with this leading care home provider, as they seek an IT Trainer, following a recent internal promotion.
Working in a sector that is truly rewarding, the IT Trainer will be working to ensure that both office and care staff have the necessary IT skills to be able to do their jobs effectively, to provide the best possible care to those that need it most. Training will focus on Office 365, Windows 10 and SharePoint, as well as finance, HR, rostering, care planning and recruitment systems.
Joining a small team and based out of an office in Trowbridge, the IT Trainer will be creating training materials such as quick reference guides, intranet posts, e-learning demos, webinars, etc., whilst also making use of “off the shelf” e-learning courses/content that are freely available.
Whilst office hours are 9am to 5pm, my client has excellent IT systems, allowing the IT Trainer the flexibility to work from where they are. Whilst Trowbridge will be your office base, the IT Trainer can expect to be travelling a couple of days a week to care homes across Gloucestershire, Lincolnshire, Oxfordshire and Wiltshire, to deliver training on both a 1-2-1 and classroom basis.
What do I need?
The successful IT Trainer will need:
• A strong record of delivering IT training
• Experience of training users at all levels of seniority and experience – both IT-literate and non-literate users
• Experience of producing online training materials
• Knowledge of Office 365, Windows 10 and ideally SharePoint, as well as experience of a variety of software applications
• A driving licence and a willingness to travel around the country – all expenses covered!
Interviews are scheduled for the 26th March – just a one stage process – but you’ll need to factor in a couple of hours. So, if you’re an experienced IT Trainer and are interested in applying your skills and experience to an important, rewarding, yet challenging sector, do please give me a call to learn more, or please apply now!
Corriculo Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.