An innovative, Bath-based software house requires an experienced Automated Tester / Test Engineer , ideally with demonstrable experience of rolling out automated testing frameworks – ideally Selenium/WebDriver – to test a variety of market-leading software products across web, desktop and mobile.
What will I be doing?
Working directly with the development and product teams, you will drive my client’s automated test strategy, leading the test approach, test planning and writing and implementation of automated tests and test suites
About the company
Based in the beautiful centre of historic Bath, you will be joining a well-established and well-known client, offering you a relaxed, yet focused environment, as they develop market-leading software for use within the sport and leisure industry.
The ideal candidate will have…
• Demonstrable experience of automated testing tools and frameworks, ideally Selenium/WebDriver
• Knowledge of Agile development practices, as well as TDD and BDD
• Experience with major browsers and browser tools
• Experience of databases – ideally both structured and unstructured
• OO development experience would be massively beneficial, especially with PHP
• Any experience of Continuous Integration, and experience of a CI system such as Jenkins would also be advantageous
So what’s next?
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please apply below and I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the role further.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07733017601 or email email@example.com.