This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Technical Project Manager to join a leading scientific R&D company in Oxfordshire. Based just outside of Oxford, (with opportunities of remote working) you would be working for an organisation truly vital in the name of scientific research.
What will I be doing?
Joining a leading Oxfordshire based scientific R&D company, as the new Technical Project Manager you will take ownership of my client’s exciting new applications, fundamental in the name of scientific research.
Managing multiple projects concurrently, as the Technical Project Manager you will be responsible for delivering products outlined by each of my client’s customers, and will be ultimately responsible for delivering these vital products, on time, on cost and on quality.
About the company
This is a leading company to work for. Working with some phenomenal technology much of which is considered to be truly remarkable, you will be joining a company that is on an upward trajectory, creating incredible products that are pushing the boundaries of scientific innovation. Well established, as the Technical Project Manager you will be investing your time and efforts in a truly worthwhile cause and endeavour. This is not a role to miss!
The ideal candidate will have…
• Project Manager experience in product or equipment design – working on a tangible products with many different components
• An understanding or prior experience with magnetics or cryogenic systems would be highly beneficial
• Prior experience within a complex manufacturing environment would prove useful
• Experience of managing the full lifecycle of a product and managing multiple projects concurrently
• A relevant degree in engineering would also be desirable
So what’s next?
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please apply below and I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the role further.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on <07761 800 729> or email firstname.lastname@example.org