An exciting opportunity for an skilled Systems Engineer to join a London-based MSP, working full time on a client site in Oxford.
What will I be doing?
You will work on site 5 days per week and be a first responder for all general IT support issues as well as maintaining, installing and configuring both hardware and software of user workstations and devices.
About the company
This position will be joining a well-established and rapidly growing MSP who provide a range of IT solutions and consultancy services on a national basis. You will be providing onsite support to a scientific R&D organisation, spun out from Oxford University, and will be based full time in Oxford.
The ideal candidate will have…
• Experience using Hyper-V and Citrix XenServer is extremely essentially.
• Experience across desktop, server and network support including: hardware, printer and scanner fixes.
• Experience of O365 support.
• Have outstanding written and verbal communication.
• Have excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
This is an excellent opportunity you to make the next step on your career and to embrace a new challenge.
If you’re interested in the role then please apply now for immediate consideration.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07850 217 833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org