An exciting opportunity for a skilled Support Engineer, 2nd Line support Analyst to join a rapidly growing MSP, based in London.
What will I be doing?
You will work on site 5 days per week and be a first responder for all general IT support issues including: Maintenance, installation and configuration of both hardware and software as well as monitoring and resolving remote back-up systems.
About the company
This position will be joining a well-established and rapidly growing MSP who provide a range of IT solutions and consultancy services on a national basis.
The ideal candidate will have…
• Previous commercial experience in IT support role with solid 2nd /3rd line experience.
• Experience with virtualisations, specifically using Hyper-V and Citrix XenServer.
• Experience across desktop, server and network support including: hardware, printer and scanner fixes.
• Experience of O365 support.
• Have outstanding written and verbal communication.
• Have excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
This is an excellent opportunity you to make the next step on your career and to embrace a new challenge.
If you’re interested in the role then please apply now for immediate consideration.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07850 217 833 email email@example.com