An excellent opportunity has come available based in Newbury to join a progressive, forward-thinking company as a Support Engineer. Working as a Support Engineer, you’ll join an existing team, managing a large and varied infrastructure in a role with plenty of challenges!
What will I be doing?
The Support Engineer will focus heavily on the ongoing support of business-critical Infrastructure. You’ll work with the whole business as well as external clients, ensuring the systems are robust, scalable and adequately managed. The Support Engineer will be able to work as part of a team, to close tickets as well as suggest upgrades and changes to improve reliability.
About the company
This is a fast-growing, fast-paced tech company. Technology is at the heart of what they do and the subject of heavy investment. You’ll be working in an approachable environment where you’ll be supported by your management team. The tech team are friendly, supportive and socialise together.
The ideal candidate will have…
We need the ideal Support Engineer to have:
• Prior experience providing support to infrastructure and business critical systems and applications.
• Wide-ranging exposure to Infrastructure technology such as Windows Server, AD, Exchange, O365 as well as cloud systems
• Previous experience supporting networks, TCP/IP etc.
• Previous experience supporting bespoke applications would be great.
• Experience providing desk side support to users would also be great.
• Strong organisation and communication skills, with the ability to solve technical problems
Whilst you won’t be expected to have deep experience in every area, the Support Engineer will hopefully have a broad background and technical knowledge base coupled with the desire and ability to pick up new technologies.
So what’s next?
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please apply below and I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the role further.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07788213600 or email email@example.com.