Are you a Senior Developer involved in the design and architecture of your .NET projects? Or a Solutions Architect looking to work more closely with clients?
Want to use your experience in a project based environment, working closely with external customers? Then this could be for you!
What will I be doing?
This is a great opportunity to join a creative agency in Oxfordshire. You’ll get to work on varied projects for a range of high profile clients, architecting software solutions working with the latest .NET technologies such as C#, ASP.NET and CMS Systems.
You’ll get to travel to customer sites with the Project Manager and be involved in requirements gathering, forming close relationships with key clients and advising them on the technical limitations or possibilities for their projects.
About the company
The company is market leading in their field! You’ll work on a multitude of different projects and be responsible for implementing new tools and technologies such as .NET Core and Azure. They work with .NET technologies such as C#, ASP.NET and are market leaders in Kentico.
They have a strong emphasis on employee engagement and as such, you’ll get to enjoy some of the office perks – things like a Sonos sound system, break out systems complete with Xbox and an endless supply of cake!
The ideal candidate will have…
– Strong background in software development, C#, ASP.NET experience preferred
– To have designed software development projects, either as a Senior Developer or Solutions / Technical Architect
– Desire to work with external clients is key!
– To have managed projects to time and budget
– Experience working on websites and e-commerce project would be a big advantage
– Any experience with .NET content management systems would be great
So what’s next?
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please apply below and I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the role further.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07467 141 786 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.