A Polyglot Software Developer with experience in Scala, Java or C# is required to join a software house in the heart of Oxford. This is a varied role that will suit a Software Developer who is keen to work with a flexible technology stack and learn new things!
What will I be doing?
The Software Developer will be joining a company where every project is pure greenfield development, working to create bespoke solutions for their clients. The company’s philosophy is to use whatever technology is best for the task at hand, so as such the Software Developer will be working with a wide variety of different technologies depending on the project.
About the company
My client is an established software house with a great local reputation, both amongst their clients and the technical community. The Software Developer will be joining a flexible company who are development led and have technology at the heart of everything they do. Based in central Oxford offices, they’re easily commutable by public transport.
The ideal candidate will have…
For this Software Developer positions the main things we’re looking for is a curios mind, willingness to learn, and desire to pick up new technologies. Ideally we’re looking for:
– Strong understanding of computer science and software development principles
– Coding experience with one of Java, Scala or C#
– Fullstack experience, or willingness to work across the fullstack
– Happy to work across a flexible technology stack
– Ability to pick up new skills quickly
– Keen interest in technology & engagement with tech community
– Good communication skills and happy to work in a team environment
So what’s next?
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please apply below and I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the role further.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07552 227 662 email firstname.lastname@example.org.