My client, a rapidly growing organisation within the finance sector, is seeking a skilled Senior Python Developer / Team Lead to join their team based-in London.
What will I be doing?
You will have the opportunity head up a team of highly skilled engineers and assist in the expansion of third party services within the business. Currently home-based, but returning to office work when safe and possible, the Senior Python Developer / Team Lead will also have the opportunity to shape key products within the business using cutting edge technology.
About the company
You will be joining an ever-growing financial organisation who value creative and ambitious minds. With incredible growth plans in view, this is an optimal time to integrate your skills into this thriving business. As well as being passionate about technology, they are also committed to a positive and inclusive work environment, within this organisation you will work in a highly collaborative environment with many exciting benefits, such as:
• Flexible working
• Individual Training budgets
• Discounted Gym and cycle memberships
• Companywide social activities
• Free breakfasts in office
• Birthday free holiday allowance
• Many more…
The ideal candidate will have…
• Commercial experience of Python Development, with experience of Python3+
• Strong experience of OOP and exposure to other OOP Languages such as Java, C++ or C#
• Experience of Python frameworks, particularly with Django
• Experience of relational databases
• Experience of Git and knowledge of Unix-based operating systems
• Experience of automation and CI tools such as Jenkins and TeamCity
• Experience of team management is beneficial but not essential
• An understanding of the financial sector, financial services or Loans is also highly beneficial
So what’s next?
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please apply below and I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the role further.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07850217833 or email email@example.com