A Senior Frontend Engineer with experience with Angular and TypeScript is required to join an exciting software house based in central Oxford. The role is offered with as much working from home as you want, all the way up to fully remote!
What will you be doing?
You will be working on the frontend of my client’s SaaS product, which is built with Angular 9 and TypeScript. It’s a modern tech stack where you will get to work with DevOps technologies such as Kubernetes, AWS, and Prometheus.
About the company
You will be joining a successful and growing SaaS company, who have their head offices in central Oxford. The company are currently working remotely and have made the decision to allow remote working continue long term. You will be compensated with a generous salary, as well as a benefit package including:
– 24 days holiday + bank holidays
– Flexible hours
– Remote working
– Great pension
– £2,000 gear budget for every hire
– £1,000 a year towards training
The ideal candidate will have…
For this position, we’re looking for:
– Experience with modern frontend technologies like Angular and TypeScript
– A good knowledge of software engineering principals and best practices
– Experience with Agile and ability to work in a DevOps culture
– Strong communication skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams
Ideally it would be beneficial if you had any experience with:
– Backend development with PHP
– AWS or similar cloud
So what’s next?
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please apply below and I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the role further.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07552 227 662 email firstname.lastname@example.org.