An exciting opportunity for a skilled Senior Field Engineer / Senior Support Engineer to join a rapidly growing MSP, based in London.
What will I be doing?
You will act as the first point call for Field Engineers on client sites as well as assist with general support queries in office. You will also be responsible for but not limited to:
• Working in close conjunction with other senior staff members to delegate and scope projects.
• Making sure field engineer tasks are completed by COB and monitor outstanding jobs.
• Liaising with senior technical staff members to coordinate unresolved customer issues and calls.
• Installing, configuring and maintaining both physical devices and end user software.
About the company
This position will be joining a well-established and rapidly growing MSP who provide a range of IT solutions and consultancy services on a national basis.
The ideal candidate will have…
• Previous commercial experience in IT support role with solid 1st, 2nd and 3rd line experience.
• Experience leading a team is beneficial.
• Experience with virtualisations, specifically using Hyper-V and Citrix XenServer.
• Experience across desktop, server and network support including: hardware, printer and scanner fixes.
• Experience of O365 support.
• Have outstanding written and verbal communication.
• Have excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
This is an excellent opportunity you to make the next step on your career and to embrace a new challenge.
If you’re interested in the role then please apply now for immediate consideration.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07850 217 833 or email email@example.com