My client is a leading manufacturer of high-performance adhesives, sealants and coatings based in Northamptonshire. This is a great opportunity for an experienced formulation chemist to join a small R&D team.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop adhesives and sealants for consumer and industrial applications
- Formulate new and exciting UV/LED cured coatings for cosmetic applications
- Plan and manage multiple parallel projects within agreed deadlines
- Provide technical assistance and advice to other departments and customers
- Gain familiarity with the cosmetic regulatory environment
Education & Skills
- PhD qualification in Chemistry preferred
- 5+ years’ experience within product development, preferably working with adhesives or coatings.
- Experience of analytical methods – in particular, HPLC and GC – would be advantageous.
Personal attributes required
- Able to communicate well at all levels
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a small team
- Systematic work habits with great attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please apply below and I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the role further.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07936 914054 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.