My client is seeking a skilled and enthusiastic SAP Business Analyst to join their innovative team. The role is based in Pangbourne which is just a short commute Reading station.
What will I be doing?
You will be joining a small in house Business Application Support team, who have previously rolled out SAP S/4HANA across all sites, to consolidate and standardise their ERP solution. You will work on providing comprehensive support and analysis to the current systems working on the latest tech.
About the company
My client is an innovative and successful organisation who work on an enterprise scale whilst maintaining an inclusive SME style environment. They operate internationally and have exciting projects ahead for a talented and motivated SAP Business Analyst to get involved in.
The ideal candidate will have…
· Previous commercial experience working with various SAP Modules such as: MM, SD, PP, EDM and FICO
· Ability to identify and manage risks, issues, and complexities within the change projects.
· Experience in writing, preparing and delivering training and specifications
· Ability to work effectively with and lead internal customers and small projects.
· Previous experience in manufacturing is highly desirable as well as SAP S4 experience with Fiori Apps
So what’s next?
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please apply below and I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the role further.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07850217833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.