We’re looking for an experienced Solution Architect / Salesforce Architect to join an enterprise-level, nationally-recognised company based in Warwick. . Working from home and flexible working are both available, depending on your situation.
What will I be doing?
You will lead the development of Salesforce solution and technical architectures, to ensure consistency with requirements that have been agreed with both internal and external customers.
You will communicate technical designs to the development teams, before monitoring their technical progress. There is the opportunity to develop leadership and managerial skills, as you will also take an active role in the development and mentoring of more junior staff, as well as managing/coordinating resources on individual projects.
About the company
Joining a company at the heart of the UK economy, the Salesforce Solution Architect will get to work in a fantastic engineering culture, operating in a model where there is a high level of trust, autonomy and transparency. With an inclusive culture, a bonus scheme to 15% of salary and a pension contribution of up to 12%, the Salesforce Solution Architect will be supported to deliver the highest standards and be the best that they can be!
The ideal candidate will have…
· A demonstrable track record in the delivery of solution and technical architecture, across large programmes of work
· Extensive experience in Salesforce, to ideally include Sales Cloud, Field Service Lightning (FSL) and Mobile SDK
· Strong deployment knowledge of Visualforce, Flex, Apex classes, Apex web services, API and AppExchange deployment
· A breadth and depth of experience across integration architectures, data architecture, overall solution architecture and business/process architecture
· Implementation experience, including integration flows across multiple business applications
· Programming experience with J2EE, HTML, XML, etc.
So what’s next?
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please apply below and I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the role further.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07850 217 833 or email email@example.com