A highly successful Cyber Security consultancy seeks an experienced Sales Director, to join them at a time of growth and expansion as the result of heavy investment resulting from a recent merger.
What will I be doing?
You will lead the strategic growth and development of my client’s customer portfolio, leading in all areas of business development growth, from prospecting and pitching through to closing.
Recruiting, leading and managing a sales team, you will craft sales plans, developing and implementing sales strategies, whilst also closing business themselves, incentivised by a generous basic salary, together with both individual and team commission.
My client is looking to win more substantial pieces of business, and with larger customers, so you will be integral to achieving this.
Key services that my client provides include:
· Governance, Risk & Compliance
· Business Continuity Planning (ISO 22301) and Disaster Recovery plans
· ISMS review, implementation and accreditation (ISO 27001)
· Security training and awareness
· Penetration Testing
· Security policy development and review
· Data Protection / GDPR
About the company
You, will be joining a leading Cyber Security consultancy with an international presence, providing a wide range of professional Information Security services. With several well-established verticals and a client retention/renewal rate of over 90%, it’s an ideal time for a Sales Director seeking a genuine career opportunity, to consider joining them.
The ideal candidate will have…
· Substantial sales experience within the B2B arena, within consulting, business advisory or professional services organisations, within the technology industry.
· Strong understanding and experience of the end-to-end sales, customer relationship and customer experience lifecycles.
· Experience of developing and implementing sales strategy and plans.
· Excellent managerial skills, with experience of recruiting, developing and managing sales teams.
So what’s next?
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please apply below and I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the role further.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07733017601 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.