My client, a rapidly growing organisation within the healthcare sector, is seeking a skilled junior Quality Assurance Officer / junior Compliance Officer with a sound technical background or understanding of software engineerings to join their team based-in Oxford.
What will I be doing?
Currently home-based, but returning to office work when possible, You will work internally to support the wider engineering teams in achieving high-level compliance. You will have a sound technical knowledge of software engineering and will ideally have previous experience within either healthcare or within a regulated environments. You will assist in the preparation of quality management reviews and audits, in order to support the wider business in delivering a consistently high-quality product!
About the company
As the Quality Assurance Officer / QA tester, you will be joining this healthcare-based organisation at an exciting time of growth. With a rapid increase in their client base, they are at a pivotal point in business development and as such are in need of new and exciting talent. You will be joining an organisation who values caring, enthusiastic and passionate forward-thinkers who are willing to learn and get stuck-in.
The ideal candidate will have…
• Commercial experience within either a Quality Assurance, QA tester, Regulatory Officer or Compliance Officer role
• A good technical understanding of wider software engineering, either from commercial experience or a related University degree
• Existing knowledge of regulatory environments, ideally with knowledge or experience of IS9001, IEC62304, ISO13485 or similar
• Experience working with various tech or tools for problem solving, including CI tools such as Jenkins, Software testing tools such as Selenium, Jira for issue tracking or Salesforce for business processes.
• Be a bright and enthusiastic individual who is eager to learn and develop within their career.
So what’s next?
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please apply below and I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the role further.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07850217833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org