This is a great opportunity for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer or Lead QA Engineer,, to take ownership of the Quality Assurance / Testing function for an initial 12 month period,, within an Oxford-based, technology and data-driven scale-up, working in the important field of medical/healthcare data. Working from home, together with both flexible working and reduced hours are all available.
What will I be doing?
Working closely with Developers, UI/UX Designers and Business Analysts, you will own the QA and testing of an innovative web-based platform and associated mobile applications. Working in a hands-on capacity, you will define test plans and processes for the business, review all test scripts and architecture and continue the drive towards automation using Selenium, Cucumber and Java. You will also be responsible for Accessibility Testing and Performance Testing and will have the opportunity to build and coach a QA/testing team to support the growth of the business and projects.
About the company
You will be joining a growing, award winning company comprising Technologists, Health Economists, Linguists, Data Scientists/Statisticians, Designers, Developers and Writers. With a mature and family-friendly outlook, and with staff working remotely across the UK, US and Europe, you can head to a school assembly, sports day, or appointment without worrying about rigid working hours – They make way for life!
The ideal candidate will have…
• Previous, demonstrable experience of both manual and automation testing (Selenium, Cucumber and Java)
• Experience of testing across the full-stack, from the front end/user interfaces, through to the backend and databases
• Experience ideally of testing mobile applications (Android & iOS), as well as web-based applications
• Accessibility testing
• Performance testing
• Strong knowledge of different software QA methodologies, tools, automation and processes
• Experience of testing software/applications within a regulated industry such as health, pharmaceutical, aerospace or finance would be highly beneficial
• Agile experience
So what’s next?
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please apply below and I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the role further.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07733017601 email email@example.com.