This is a great opportunity for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer or Lead QA Engineer, to take ownership, of the Quality Assurance / Testing function within an Oxford-based technology and data-driven scale-up, working in the important field of medical/healthcare data. Working from home, together with both flexible working and reduced hours are all available.
What will I be doing?
Working closely with Developers, UI/UX Designers and Business Analysts, you will own the QA and testing of an innovative web-based platform and associated mobile applications. With testing currently being carried out off-shore, you will work initially to define the test plans and processes for the business, review all test scripts and architecture and lead on automation testing, selecting and implementing the most appropriate tools and frameworks.
Once the function is established, you will build and coach a strong QA/testing team to support the growth of the business and projects.
About the company
The Lead QA Engineer will be joining a growing, award winning company comprising Technologists, Health Economists, Linguists, Data Scientists/Statisticians, Designers, Developers and Writers. With a mature and family-friendly outlook, and with staff working remotely across the UK, US and Europe, you can head to a school assembly, sports day, or appointment without worrying about rigid working hours – They make way for life!
The ideal candidate will have…
• Previous, demonstrable experience of both manual and automation testing
• Experience of testing across the full-stack, from the front end/user interfaces, through to the backend and databases
• Experience ideally of testing mobile applications (Android & iOS), as well as web-based applications
• Strong knowledge of different software QA methodologies, tools, automation and processes
• Experience of testing software/applications within a regulated industry such as health, pharmaceutical, aerospace or finance would be highly beneficial
So what’s next?
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please apply below and I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the role further.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07733017601 email email@example.com.