A pioneering Oxford based, R&D Company are on the lookout for a Software Engineer focusing on Python to join their applications team, developing a revolutionary product shaping the industry!
What will I be doing?
You will utilise and implement algorithms developing Python scripts used in a cutting-edge laboratory product. Joining a cross functional, talented development team working within an Agile environment under the supervision of a certified Scrum Master.
Liaising with the wider development team, you will be exposed to a wide variety of technology including; C++ and C#, so a desire to broaden your technical knowledge is a must! And this Scientific R&D Company is committed to providing each employee with a tailored training programme, allowing you to excel in this fast-paced environment.
About the company
This innovative Scientific R&D start-up have the backing of two technology giants and are on the path to producing a breakthrough application in their field. You will work in an environment that values innovation and technical curiosity as well as offering excellent training opportunities to further your career!
The ideal candidate will have…
– Experience with Python, this can be academic or within a commercial setting
– Any experience with IronPython would be highly sought after!
– Knowledge of algorithm development, optimisation and implementation
– Understanding of wider Software Engineering, experience with C++ or C#
– An understanding of working in a regulated industry – Any experience of EN62304 would be great, but not a must have!
So what’s next?
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please apply below and I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the role further.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07467 141 786 or email email@example.com.