My client, a rapidly growing organisation within the healthcare sector, is seeking a skilled Python Developer / Integration Engineer with strong Linux administration skills to join their team based-in Oxford.
What will I be doing?
Currently home-based, but returning to office work when possible, you will work on a hands-on development and maintenance basis as a Python Developer, whilst taking ownership of all platform integration activities as they occur. The position is suitable for a talented hands-on Developer with experience of Integration projects or an Integration Engineer looking to also get involved in more hands-on day-to-day coding responsibilities.
About the company
You will be joining this healthcare-based organisation at an exciting time of growth. With a rapid increase in their clientele, they are at a pivotal point in business development and as such are in need of new and exciting talent. You will be joining an organisation who values caring, enthusiastic and passionate forward-thinkers who are willing to learn and get stuck-in.
The ideal candidate will have…
· Commercial experience of Python Development, preferably using Python 3, as well as experience of other programming languages such as Ruby, Node.JS etc.
· Sound knowledge and experience of communication technologies such as TCP/IP, Serial or UDP
· Experience of Linux Administration – with preference to CentOS or Redhat
· Prior experience in the Healthcare sector would be highly beneficial in particular, experience with HL-7 v2
· Experience with Cloud technologies – AWS is particularly preferable
· Experience with containerisation tools such as Docker as well as any experience of automation tools such as Chef or Ansible and CI/CD Systems is highly advantageous
So what’s next?
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please apply below and I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the role further.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07850217833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org