My client, a rapidly growing organisation within the healthcare sector, is seeking a skilled Python Developer with strong Linux skills to join their team based-in Oxford.
What will I be doing?
Currently home-based, but returning to office work when possible, Python Developer will work collaboratively with Software Development and Systems Engineering, in a Linux (CentOS and Redhat) environment, to define high level architecture and data formats.
About the company
You will be joining this healthcare-based organisation at an exciting time of growth. With a rapid increase in their clientele, they are at a pivotal point in business growth and as such are in need of new and exciting talent. You will be joining an organisation who values caring, enthusiastic and passionate forward-thinkers who are willing to learn and get stuck-in.
The ideal candidate will have…
• Commercial experience of Python Development, ideally also with experience of Ruby
• Experience of Linux – With preference to CentOS or Redhat
• Experience with Cloud technologies – AWS is particularly preferable
• Solid database experience such as NoSQL, InfluxDB and SQL
• Experience with containerisation tools such as Docker as well as any experience of automation tools such as Chef or Ansible and CI/CD Systems is highly advantageous
• Network Architecture, IoT and Security experience is also beneficial
So what’s next?
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please apply below and I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the role further.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07850217833 or email email@example.com