This is a great time for an experienced Product Owner to join an established software house, based in South Oxfordshire. As part of a small team, you will organise and prioritise work, ensuring the delivery of high quality, fit for purpose software spanning, web, desktop and mobile!
Working closely with the Head of Development, the Product Owner will take responsibility for a suite of software applications, taking ownership of these applications across the full life cycle – from requirement gathering and creating business cases, through to release and upwards reporting working closely with an Agile development team. Acting as the focal point of the team, the Product Owner will also have the opportunity to line-manage a small team of Product Owners.
What does the Product Owner need?
• Solid experience gained as a Product Owner
• Demonstrable experience of defining and launching excellent products
• Experience of managing software/software products
• Previous experience working within an Agile environment
• Prior line management experience, would be highly advantageous but by no means essential!
I want to do that!
If you have any questions or would simply welcome a chat about this excellent Product Owner position and company, just call me or drop me an email, as I’d love to hear from you! If, though, you think this role could be right for you and you’d like to learn more, then please apply now!
Product Owner, Software, Agile
Corriculo Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.