I’m looking for a Product Manager / Product Owner to join a Software House based in Oxford. As the Product Manager you will take ownership of the software product, working with external customers and internal development teams to deliver an enterprise-level SaaS product!
This role is essentially a hybrid Product Manager and Product Owner position, so you will be working with the whole product lifecycle. You will be heavily involved in gathering the requirements from customers, reporting these back to the company, and taking ownership of the product and its position within the market. Internally, the Product Manager will be working closely with the SCRUM development team to plan sprints, prioritise requirements and clear the product backlog.
The Product Manager will be joining at an exciting time where you will get the chance to be involved in building brand new applications from scratch! A growing company that shows no sign of slowing anytime soon; this is a great role for an ambitious Product Manager looking for career progression and personal growth!
A local Software House who have been established for over 20 years, the Product Manager will be joining at an exciting time of change! With a recent merger the company is experiencing a huge period of growth which brings with it new projects and new challenges. With excellent benefits and a flexible view on working hours and remote working, this is a great company to join!
What’s Required for this Product Owner role?
For this Product Manager position, we are looking for experience with the following:
• Previous experience working as a Product Manager, Product Owner or as a Business Analyst working with a software product
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Experience working closely with Developers, Testers and business stakeholders
• Tasks such as gathering requirements, writing user stories, managing product backlog, sprint planning, managing expectations etc.
• A CSPO certification or similar would be advantageous
• A technical background or strong technical understanding would really set the right Product Manager apart!
If you’re a Product Manager or Product Owner looking for your next challenge, then please apply today to learn more!
Corriculo Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business