An exciting scientific R&D organisation is seeking an experienced Principal Mechanical Engineer to join their growing team based-in Oxford.
About the company
You will be joining a truly incredible organisation. A Scientific R&D company with a suite of products which are already changing lives across the world (and has the capacity to impact millions more!). This is an exceptional company, full of talented tech people trying to solve challenging and meaningful problems.
As the Principal Mechanical Engineer you will be joining the engineering department where you’ll be responsible for the design of instruments, consumables and functional packaging. You will also be responsible for manufacturing systems, from concept through to automated production.
The ideal candidate will have…
• Proven commercial experience as a Principal Mechanical Engineer
• Experience working with Medical devices and/or in life science sector
• Experience of innovation with a creative mind-set
• Previous responsibility for translating requirements in designs for new product development
• Strong understanding of engineering practices and industry standards
• Previous experience working within a regulated environment
• Experience with injection moulding, fluid dynamics, polymers and joining technologies or with disposables
So what’s next?
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please apply below and I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the role further.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07850217833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org