We’re looking for an Oracle DBA / Database Administrator to join a leading company in internet technology in Oxford! The Oracle DBA / Database Administrator will be working in a Big Data environment, working with high-availability clusters and several terabytes of data.
What will I be doing?
As the Oracle DBA you will be working on multiple, varied projects across the whole business, including Cyber Security, Business Intelligence, and R&D. The environment is currently 70% Oracle and 30% PostgreSQL, so this is a great opportunity if you’re looking to learn new skills! The team are moving into Big Data technologies like Cassandra, so you will also get the chance to work with these.
The ideal candidate will have…
We’re ideally looking for an Oracle Database Administrator with experience of the following:
– Strong commercial experience as a DBA / Database Administrator
– Strong experience with Oracle databases
– PL/SQL and PSQL
– Knowledge of Linux servers
– Experience working within a high availability Oracle environment (RAC, Data Guard)
– Any experience with PostgreSQL, Cassandra, or SQL Server would be beneficial!
So what’s next?
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please apply below and I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the role further.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07552 227 662 email email@example.com.