We’re looking for an enthusiastic Office Manager to join an incredible medical R&D start-up in the midst of their journey, based-in Oxford
This is a part-time opportunity in which there is no prescription to what this will require. We are very open to hearing the part-time preferences you require and seeing how these align with the role.
About the company
Spun-out of an existing, successful scientific R&D firm, this organisation are at an exciting point in their journey. With funding secured, they have developed a novel, minimally-invasive surgical procedure that has the potential to transform spinal surgery.
The ideal candidate will have…
• Experience working to update and manage data and documentations within quality management systems
• Experience maintaining and updating procedures, policies and paperwork
• Experience in finance e.g. invoicing and scheduling payments – Specifically using Xero
• Experience maintaining team systems including post, office supplies and similar
• Experience working in a similar medical environment such as a med-tech organisation or the NHS would be highly desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity you to make the next step on your career and to embrace a new challenge. If you’re interested in the role then please apply now for immediate consideration.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07850 217 833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org