We’re looking for an experienced Medical Technology Engineer / Ultrasound Engineer with strong knowledge of mathematical concepts to join an incredible Oxford-based medical R&D start-up at the beginning of an exciting journey!
What will I be doing?
You will be joining a talented and dedicated team and work collaboratively to facilitate in the development of a fully functioning product prototype. You will likely have a background – commercial or academic – in Acoustical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Signal Processing and a strong grasp of mathematical concepts such as The Fourier transform and complex numbers.
About the company
Spun-out of an existing, successful scientific R&D firm, this organisation are at an exciting point in their journey. With substantial funding secured, they have developed a novel, minimally-invasive surgical procedure that has the potential to transform spinal surgery.
The ideal candidate will have…
• A solid understanding of mathematical concepts such as The Fourier transform and Complex numbers
• Experience with software languages such as MATLAB or similar
• Experience with ultrasonic measurements and calibration
• A Degree in a relevant field such as acoustical engineering, electrical engineering or signal processing
• Medical device development or surgical experience is highly desirable
• Experience with system prototyping, validation and testing is also a plus
• Experience with ultrasound technology would be highly advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity you to make the next step on your career and to embrace a new challenge. If you’re interested in the role then please apply now for immediate consideration.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07850 217 833 or email email@example.com