An exciting scientific R&D organisation is seeking an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer / Development Engineer to join their growing team based-in Oxford.
About the company
You will be joining a truly incredible organisation. A Scientific R&D company with a suite of products which are already changing lives across the world (and has the capacity to impact millions more!). This is an exceptional company, full of talented tech people trying to solve challenging and meaningful problems.
As the Mechanical Design Engineer you will be joining the engineering department where you’ll be responsible for the design of instruments, consumables and functional packaging. You will also be responsible for manufacturing systems, from concept through to automated production.
The ideal candidate will have…
· Previous experience as a Mechanical Engineer or Design Engineer
· Previous responsibility for translating requirements in designs for new product development
· Strong understanding of engineering practices and industry standards
· Previous experience working within a regulated environment, ideally to ISO standards, would be very beneficial!
· Experience with injection moulding, fluid dynamics, polymers and joining technologies.
· Experience working with Medical devices and/or in scientific sector is highly desirable also.
So what’s next?
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please apply below and I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the role further.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07850217833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org