A Java Software Engineer is required to join an exciting software house based in central Oxford. The role is offered with as much working from home as you want, all the way up to fully remote!
What will you be doing?
Joining a data-focused team, you will be working to design my clients new data platform. You will have a lot of autonomy, working independently and making high level decisions.
You will be working with Java technology like Spring Boot and Hibernate, coding in an AWS cloud environment, as well as working to DevOps best practices and focusing on Kubernetes and Docker. The team also work heavily with Python, so you will get an opportunity to work with this.
About the company
You will be joining a successful and growing SaaS company, who have their head offices in central Oxford. The company are currently working remotely and have made the decision to allow remote working continue long term. You will be compensated with a generous salary, as well as a benefit package including:
– 24 days holiday + bank holidays
– Flexible hours
– Remote working
– Great pension
– £2,000 gear budget for every hire
– £1,000 a year towards training
The ideal candidate will have…
For this Java Software Engineer role we’re looking for:
– Previous experience building data-driven software application
– Strong level of Java coding with Spring Boot and Hibernate
– AWS, Azure, or GCP experience
– Focus on engineering best practices
– Ability to work independently
It would also be beneficial if you had:
– Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, and CI/CD
– AWS tools like Redshift, Glue, EC2, RDS, S3, Lambda, EMR, Batch or Athena
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07552 227 662 email firstname.lastname@example.org.