My client, a pioneering global organisation are seeking an enthusiastic Java Developer / Software Engineer to join their experienced Oxford-based team.
What will I be doing?
As the Java Developer / Software Engineer in this position you will have the opportunity to:
· Design, develop and test Java-based applications.
· Get involved in an Agile environment.
· Support continuous improvement.
About the company
Joining this organisation as a Java Developer / Software Engineer is an exciting opportunity as you will be joining a global organisation who adopt a start-up mentality. You will receive a range of excellent benefits including: Opportunity for stock options and restricted stock units, Income protection, excellent training options with a monetary contribution and 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
The ideal candidate will have…
· Have experience of Java development either in academia or in a commercial setting.
· Have knowledge or experience of various Java frameworks such as: Spring or Hibernate.
· Experience or knowledge of Agile is beneficial.
So what’s next?
Apply now and someone will be in touch with more information about the role.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07850217833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org