My client a budding retailer are seeking a skilled and enthusiastic IT Manager to join their growing team based in Oxford.
What will I be doing?
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate IT Manager to join a flourishing business. You will lead the way on all things Information Technology and suggest viable implementations for the businesses development across software systems and hardware.
About the company
You will be joining a recognised organisation with an established national client base and following. You provide thousands of assisted living Products to their customers through ecommerce and print.
The ideal candidate will have…
• Have a strong strategic presence and the ability to off viable strategic suggestions to aid in business development.
• Solid IT Management experience, ideally working in an SME size environment.
• A broad technical background covering standard Microsoft and networking technologies: Windows 2008/2012 servers, AD, Hyper-V, switching, routing, firewalls, VLANS, etc.
• Experience of core business systems such as ERP, CRM and underlying SQL Server databases
• Experience of carrying out project work, including systems implementations, migrations, upgrades, etc.
This is an excellent opportunity to make the next step in your career and to embrace a new challenge.
If you’re interested in the role then please apply now for immediate consideration.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07850 217 833