My client, a budding retailer are seeking a skilled and enthusiastic IT Manager / Web Manager to join their growing team based in Oxford.
What will I be doing?
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate IT Manager / Web Manager to join a flourishing business. You will lead the way on all things IT as well as research and suggest technical solutions to aid in businesses growth and development. You will manage the underlying infrastructure of the website and take full ownership of website development and website content.
About the company
You will be joining a recognised organisation with an established national client base and following. You provide thousands of assisted living products to their customers through ecommerce and print.
The ideal candidate will have…
• A broad technical background covering standard Microsoft and networking technologies: Windows 2008/2012 servers, AD, Hyper-V, switching, routing, firewalls, VLANS, etc.
• Experience of core business systems such as ERP, CRM and underlying SQL Server databases.
• Experience of carrying out project work, including systems implementations, migrations, upgrades, etc.
• Experience of maintaining a website or website – enhancements, content updates etc.
• Experience supporting and managing website infrastructure and hosted systems.
• Experience/knowledge of digital Marketing, SEO etc.
• Experience using various CMS systems, preferably HubSpot.
This is an excellent opportunity to make the next step in your career and to embrace a new challenge.
If you’re interested in the role then please apply now for immediate consideration.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07850 217 833 or email email@example.com