This is a newly-created position for an experienced Integration Specialist to join a leading international Bio-tech company that has grown strongly though acquisition.
What will I be doing?
Working with business users, development teams and data analysts locally and internationally, you will be using Dell Boomi to build out, expand and optimise integration pipelines to support critical business data as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams.
You will work across the full lifecycle, from requirements gathering, assisting in the design and development of integration projects, working with development teams to define requirements and plan projects, through to creating new integration solutions.
About the company
Working in a relaxed, yet professional environment, you will be joining a global group, spanning several continents and leading brands, within the Bio-tech sector
The ideal candidate will have…
• Significant integration work using an iPaaS or mapping/translation tools such as Dell Boomi, MuleSoft or Informatica – Dell Boomi heavily preferred
• Solid experience in EDI, ETL or B2B integrations, including a solid understanding of EDI formats and documents
• Solid understanding of data standards, formats, and transformation such as XML, JSON, and CSV/TSV
• Experience with file transfer and secure data exchange techniques such as SFTP, Web Services or AS2
• Solid knowledge of SQL and relational databases – ideally SQL Server
So what’s next?
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please apply below and I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the role further.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07733017601 or email firstname.lastname@example.org