This is an excellent opportunity for a technically-strong Infrastructure Engineer, with solid 3rd line and project skills (design, configuration, installation) within VMware, Windows (servers, Active Directory, Azure) and networking, to join a growing, award winning company, with their head offices in Basingstoke.
What will I be doing?
Reporting directly to the CIO, you will be the technical focal point within a dedicated support team, responsible for the internal IT across 5 UK sites, supporting approximately 250 users. You will have a project focus, as well as proactively administering the infrastructure and resolving escalated 2nd and 3rd line support issues, helping to ensure that SLAs are met, etc.
About the company
My client is an innovative and successful service provider, achieving steady growth through acquisition.
The ideal candidate will have…
· Solid 2nd and 3rd line infrastructure support skills
· Experience of working within a multi-site, SME environment would be advantageous
· Project experience – roll-outs, upgrades, migrations, implementations, etc.
· Strong VMware skills – VCP desirable
· Solid experience with Microsoft including Active Directories and Azure
· Strong networking skills, to include firewalls, TCP/IP, subnetting and routing/switching
· Working knowledge of SANs, with Netapp exposure would be advantageous, as would a working knowledge of SQL and PowerBI
So what’s next?
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please apply below and I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the role further.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07733017601 or email email@example.com.