This is a phenomenal opportunity for a Head of Operations or experienced Operations Manager with strong technical programme/project management skills, to shape the operational management for this leading not-for-profit educational technology company.
What will I be doing?
The Head of Operations will manage the project delivery function – including the line management of two Project Managers – whilst ensuring the smooth running of the company, through the management of budgets (including P&L responsibilities), HR, governance, reporting and legal, as well as through the creation of appropriate policies, processes and procedures.
About the company
You will be joining a UK-based not-for-profit organisation with a global vision. Through their hardware and software, and with the help of partners including the BBC and Microsoft, they are working to enable children across the globe to develop their technical skills. With a main office in Oxford, they offer not only a compelling reason to get out of bed in the morning, but a supportive environment, with unlimited holidays and home-working opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have…
• Experience of technical programme/project management
• Experience of developing software and hardware products
• Experience of product development and the product lifecycle
• Line management experience
• Financial management – setting and managing budgets, working with accountants, etc.
• HR coordination/management
• Developing and delivering appropriate reports to monitor and drive company performance
• Legal – working with appropriate parties to prepare commercial contracts, protect IP, etc.
So what’s next?
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please apply below and I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the role further.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07733017601 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.