Are you a talented and enthusiastic Frontend Developer? Are you looking to join a collaborative and dynamic environment, where you can contribute your skills? If so, I have the job for you!
What will I be doing?
My client is seeking a skilled and enthusiastic Frontend Developer to join their team based-in Bristol. You will be part of a small development team within the wider business and will contribute to the building and maintaining of websites and web application UI.
About the company
You will be joining a SME sized Digital Agency based-in Bristol. Having previously been ranked within the top 25 UK Best companies to work for, this is an excellent opportunity for a Front End Developer to work on a variety of projects across both small and large scale clients.
The ideal candidate will have…
• Excellent experience using HTL and CSS
• Experience with Source control tools such as Git or SVN
• Experience using build tools such as Webpack
• Experience or willingness to work in an Agile environment
• Experience or an understanding of BDD environments and BDD requirements
• Experience working in a Digital Agency is highly beneficial
So what’s next?
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please apply below and I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the role further.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07850 217 833 or email email@example.com