Are you a DevOps Engineer with a background in Support and Software Development? Maybe you’ve recently transitioned from a Systems Engineer to a DevOps engineer position and have good experience of .NET and SQL Server. Do you have the drive to work in an organised and proactive way, required for a fully remote position? If this sounds like you, or you answered yes to the above, this might be the role for you.
About the company
My client, a leading technology company with a global presence, is seeking a skilled DevOps Engineer to join an ever-growing multidisciplinary team on a fully remote working basis. You will work on datacentres spanning 3 countries with the latest industry technology.
The ideal candidate will have…
• Commercial experience as a DevOps Engineer with a background in either support and/or software Development
• Good experience of both .NET Core and SQL Server including experience of performance tuning, profiling, query optimisation and indexes
• A security background or experience of system security
• Good understanding of VMWare-based infrastructure
• Experience in a customer facing role as well as with error reporting systems like Rollbar and Sentry is also highly advantageous
So what’s next?
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please apply below and I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the role further.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07850217833 or email email@example.com