This is a great opportunity for an experienced Data Scientist / Statistician or Statistical Developer to join an Oxford-based, technology and data-driven scale-up, working in the important field of medical/healthcare data. Working from home, together with both flexible working and reduced / part-time hours are all available.
What will I be doing?
Working within a truly talented team, you will be joining in a senior capacity, bringing with you a strength in classical statistical analysis. Working with pharmaceutical, medical and healthcare companies around the globe who are looking to gather data for their research needs, you will be developing study protocols, statistical analysis plans (SAPs) and plans for data acquisition and management, allowing the development of dashboards with rich and accessible data.
About the company
The Data Scientist / Statistician will be joining a growing, award winning company comprising Technologists, Health Economists, Linguists, Data Scientists/Statisticians, Designers, Developers and Writers. With a mature and family-friendly outlook, and with staff working remotely across the UK, US and Europe, you can head to a school assembly, sports day, or appointment without worrying about rigid working hours – They make way for life!
The ideal candidate will have…
• MSc or PhD within a relevant scientific/numerate domain such as statistics/ biostatistics, epidemiology, bioinformatics, health economics, computational biology, computer science, mathematics, outcomes research, public health, biology, medicine, psychology, etc,. – not an exhaustive list!
• Demonstrable experience of developing and executing data research/analysis projects with patient-level data such as surveys, clinical trials, registries, genomic or imaging data.
• Strong knowledge of statistical methodology, specifically experience of developing Statistical Analysis Plans (SAPs)
• The ability to analyse, present, interpret and communicate data outcomes appropriately for different audiences
• Experience of coding (R, Python, etc.) and of statistical/data science software packages such as SAS, SPSS, Stata, etc.
So what’s next?
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please apply below and I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the role further.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07733017601 email email@example.com.