A Data Engineer / Python Developer is required to join an exciting software house based in central Oxford. The role is offered with as much working from home as you want, all the way up to fully remote!
What will you be doing?
Joining a multi-disciplined team of other Software Engineers, you will take control of the data focused work in the team. You will have a lot of autonomy, working independently and making high level decisions. This is a great role for a Data Engineer / Python Developer with strong coding experience with Python and an interest in working with cloud technology such as AWS, Redshift, Glue, EC2, RDS, S3, Lambda.
About the company
You will be joining a successful and growing SaaS company, who have their head offices in central Oxford. The company are currently working remotely and have made the decision to allow remote working continue long term. You will be compensated with a generous salary, as well as a benefit package including:
– 24 days holiday + bank holidays
– Flexible hours
– Remote working
– Great pension
– £2,000 gear budget for every hire
– £1,000 a year towards training
The ideal candidate will have…
For this Data Engineer / Python Developer role we’re looking for:
– Previous experience building data-driven software application
– Strong level of Python and SQL coding
– AWS, Azure, or GCP experience
– Focus on engineering best practices
– Ability to work independently
It would also be beneficial if you had:
– Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, and CI/CD
– AWS tools like Redshift, Glue, EC2, RDS, S3, Lambda, EMR, Batch or Athena
So what’s next?
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please apply below and I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the role further.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07552 227 662 email firstname.lastname@example.org.