I’m looking for a Communications Manager – specifically from a science background – to join a European scientific research company in their Oxford head-office.
What will you be doing?
This is a great opportunity to work as the sole Communication Manager in the company. You will be responsible for creating scientific web content, targeted communications, surveys and data reports, as well as taking part in Social Media marketing campaigns and web design. As the Communication Manager, you will also be planning events and representing my client at scientific conferences.
About the company
You will be joining an exciting scientific research company who work collaboratively with teams across the globe. The goal of the company is to promote vital scientific research by giving researchers access to equipment and expertise. You will get access to great benefits, such as 38 days holiday (including BH) and an incredible pension!
The ideal candidate will have…
For this Communications Manager role, we’re looking for:
– Educational background in the sciences (or equivalent commercial industry experience)
– Excellent written and verbal communication – ability to write content for websites and summarise complex scientific articles for a range of audiences
– Strong inter-personal skills
Desirable criteria includes:
– Web and Graphic Design skills
– Experience in video creation
– A second European language
So what’s next?
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please apply below and I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the role further.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07552 227 662 email email@example.com.