This is a rare opportunity for a Chief Scientific Officer who can couple strong domain knowledge of Neurology, with strong experience of MRI and imaging analysis.
What will I be doing?
Working directly with the CTO – a global leader in this field – you will add extra scientific weight to the team within the field of Neurology, to push forwards the boundaries of their scientific knowledge, working with technical teams to turn scientific insights into innovations to enhance their products. Designing and directing experiments and planning for clinical trials, you will use your excellent understanding of MRI to evaluate, recommend and implement appropriate imaging analysis methods, tools and techniques, as well as providing analysis for existing data sets.
Additionally, you will contribute to the creation of proposals for funding, will maintain and utilise a strong network of key opinion leaders globally through which to communicate scientific findings, as well as presenting at international conferences and taking a key role in discussions with commercial clients.
About the company
Spun out of Oxford University, with the mission to revolutionise the search for an effective treatment for Alzheimer’s Disease and other forms of dementia, my client is building upon more than 20 years of world class research to make a step change in MRI medical diagnostics.
The ideal candidate will have…
• A PhD plus substantial commercial experience
• Experience within smaller organisations would be preferred, as this is a “hands-on” position
• Strong domain (and ideally clinical) knowledge within Neuroscience, Neurology or perhaps Psychiatry
• Strong understanding of MRI as well as experience of analysing 3D imaging data
• Experience with medical devices
• Experience of designing experiments, as well as running/directing research groups
So what’s next?
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please apply below and I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the role further.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07733017601 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.