We’re looking for a C++ Developer / Software Engineer with strong C++ skills to join an incredible Oxford-based medical R&D start-up.
What will I be doing?
You will be joining a talented and dedicated team within a well-funded Medical start-up, as they look to develop proof of principle technology into a fully functioning product prototype. You will work to analyse and identify a suitable RTOS (real time operating system) and have the opportunity to set up a Unit test Framework.
The ideal candidate will have…
· 3+ years commercial C++ software development experience
· Experience across both Applications and Embedded development
· Experience with RTOS
· Experience with Unit testing
· Signal processing experience using MATLAB as well as experience with CUDA GUI development using Qt would be highly beneficial
· Experience gained within the medical industry, or some other regulated environment would also be advantageous
So what’s next?
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please apply below and I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the role further.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07850217833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org