We’re looking for a C++ Developer / Software Engineer to join an incredible R&D company based in Oxford. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to take a step into a Lead role.
What will I be doing?
You will be working in an R&D environment, focusing mainly on a product designed to improve scientific research, though will also get to work in a wide range of varied industries long term. You will get to work with some interesting and modern technology, including OpenGL, WebGL, QT, Machine Learning, 3D image processing, DevOps/CI/CD, and cloud technologies such as Azure and AWS.
About the company
You will be joining at an exciting time, with multiple projects on the horizon alongside some big industry names! The company have recently moved into beautiful new offices, where you will benefit from a designated break room, roof-top BBQ terrace, football table, and even a popcorn machine! It’s a great environment, with regular team activities and social events.
The ideal candidate will have…
• Strong software development experience in C++
• Experience with tech such as QT, OpenGL, WebGL, CUDA.
• Build tools such as Jenkins or CMake and experience working within a DevOps environment
• Experience with other development languages such as Python, C#, or Node.js
• Previous experience with Machine Learning algorithms or 3D imaging would be beneficial!
So what’s next?
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please apply below and I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the role further.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07552 227 662 email firstname.lastname@example.org.