This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Systems Analyst, to join one of the UK’s fastest growing ISPs, working at the forefront of fibre technology!
What will I be doing?
The Business Systems Analyst will work closely with the business and key stakeholders to elicit requirements, before then working with Product Owners and Developers as part of a Scrum team, to design, build and optimise digital solutions for the business, using the most recent technologies available.
A lot of your initial focus will be to look at the workflows/business processes relating to my clients core, business-critical software systems (developed primarily in Microsoft .NET / C# technologies), so as to design appropriate processes, using automation where possible.
About the company
Joining one of the UK’s most exciting ISPs, at the forefront of fibre technology. Privately-funded and with heavy investment, they are doing some amazing things! Rapid growth has seen them go from strength-to-strength, with 2019 turning out to be an important year for them. It’s certainly a great time to join, where you will really have the chance to have an impact on the future of the business.
The ideal candidate will have…
• Experience of the continuous improvement of processes and practices
• Experience od facilitating workshops/requirements gathering
• Experience of Business Process Management (BPM)
• Experience of digital process automation tools – iBPM beneficial
• Experience of software development – preferably with C# / .NET
• Any experience or interest in DevOps tools and techniques such as; AWS, Docker and Kubernetes would advantageous
So what’s next?
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please apply below and I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the role further.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07733017601 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.