Following a major business architecture review, an experienced Business Analyst is required to take the lead in analysing, documenting and improving the existing business processes from both an operational and IT perspective.
What will I be doing?
Working Witney, west Oxfordshire, in a sector that is truly rewarding, you will use process and modelling techniques to analyse and document existing processes, before assisting with the mapping, simplification and redevelopment of business processes, to drive improvements.
Other projects following the business architecture review include a CRM project and a replacement for an electronic records system, so you will also be supporting IT systems implementations.
About the company
You’ll be joining a leading care provider, with over 3,500 staff spread across various sites throughout the Home Counties, so will be working in a truly rewarding sector
The ideal candidate will have…
• Proven process analysis and improvement experience
• Experience of modelling techniques/notations, ideally including UML
• The ability to organise and facilitate workshops for requirements gathering
• An understanding of the system development life cycle (Waterfall/Agile) would be beneficial
• Any experience of supporting IT Systems implementations would be looked upon favourably
So what’s next?
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please apply below and I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the role further.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07733017601 or email firstname.lastname@example.org