My client, a rapidly growing organisation, is actively seeking an Application Support Manager / Systems Manager to join their team based-in Oxford. You will work support internal staff and external customers and suppliers across a various technical issues relating to a range of core IT Applications; SharePoint, Zoom, O365 etc. as well as assist with the development of business strategy and operations.
Predominantly a hands-on technical role, you will be required to be the subject matter expert for IT Processes, manage installations and configurations of various hardware as well as run administration on a range of CRM’s and platforms.
About the company
Having gone through a great period of growth over the last 4 years, you will be joining an organisation who value inclusivity and personal development. They have a warm and welcoming environment with the ability to operate in a professional and corporate manner. As well as receiving 25 days holiday, you will benefit from:
· Wellbeing days
· Cycle to work scheme
· A discretionary bonus
The ideal candidate will have…
· Proven commercial experience within an application support or strategic-focussed role with hands on technical support duties
· A wide range of experience supporting various applications such as Salesforce, SharePoint, Zoom etc.
· A good knowledge of IT Infrastructure, Cloud and integration technologies e.g. API’s & CSV
· Commercial experience with Microsoft packages such as O365 and Windows 10 for general administration, domain setup and group policy management
· Strong customer service and supplier management skills
So what’s next?
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please apply below and I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the role further.
Alternatively, if you’re not ready to apply just yet but would like some more information, please feel free to call me on 07850217833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org