Business Analyst, Business Process Improvement
As part of an ongoing digital transformation programme involving both the implementation and replacement of a number of core back office systems – HR, Finance, Payroll, etc. – an experienced Business Analyst is required to take the lead on a variety of business process improvement projects.
Flexible hours and remote working are both available, with the successful Business Analyst working in the office two days a week, with the rest of the time working from home.
Working in a sector that is truly rewarding, the Business Analyst will use process and modelling techniques to analyse and document existing processes, before assisting with the mapping, simplification and redevelopment of business processes, to drive improvements, efficiencies and return on investment.
- Up to 28 days’ holiday
- 6% pension contribution
- Life assurance
What do I need?
- Proven process analysis and improvement experience
- Experience of supporting IT Systems implementations/replacements/migrations
- The ability to organise and facilitate workshops for requirements gathering
- An understanding of the system development life cycle (Waterfall/Agile) would be beneficial
- Experience of modelling techniques/notations, such as UML would be advantageous
I want to do that!
If you have any questions or would simply welcome a chat about this excellent Business Analyst role and company, just call me or drop me an email, as I’d love to hear from you! If, though, you think this role could be right for you and you’d like to learn more, then please apply now!
Corriculo Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.