Support Engineer, Systems Administrator, VMware, Networking
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, technically-curious Support Engineer / Systems Administrator / Infrastructure Engineer, to join a growing, award winning company, with their head offices in Basingstoke.
Reporting directly to the CIO, the Support Engineer / Systems Administrator will be joining a dedicated support team, responsible for the internal IT across 5 UK sites, supporting approximately 500 users. The Support Engineer / Systems Administrator will proactively administer the infrastructure and resolve escalated 2nd and 3rd line support issues, helping to ensure that SLAs are met, whilst also getting to work on interesting and varied projects.
- 20 days’ holiday
- On-call allowance
- Flexible working/working from home
- Amazing opportunities for training and progression
What do I need?
- Some previous infrastructure support experience, with a desire to develop further
- Solid MS server experience, coupled with a variety of operating systems, ideally including O365
- Some experience with/understanding of VMware
- Some networking experience and firewall exposure would be a plus
- Experience of working within a multi-site, SME environment would be advantageous
I want to do that!
If you have any questions or would simply welcome a chat about this excellent Support Engineer / Systems Administrator / Infrastructure position and company, just call me or drop me an email, as I’d love to hear from you! If, though, you think this role could be right for you and you’d like to learn more, then please apply now!
Corriculo Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.