Software Engineer, C++, Embedded, Linux
We’re looking for a C++ Developer / Software Engineer with strong C++ skills to join an incredible Oxford-based MedTech company!
You will be joining a talented and dedicated team within a well-funded company, as they look to develop proof of principle technology into a fully functioning product prototype, ready for clinical trials. With a focus on embedded C++ and Linux, the successful C++ Software Engineer will play a key role in the ongoing development of a novel surgical platform, working as part of a wider cross-functional team, across the full software development lifecycle.
- 25 days' holiday
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Stock options
- Commercial C++ software development experience
- Experience of embedded development, and ideally, applications development as well
- Experience of developing Linux kernel drivers
- Experience with Unit testing
- Experience gained within the medical industry, or some other regulated environment would also be advantageous
If you have any questions or would simply welcome a chat about this excellent C++ Developer / Software Engineer position and company, just call me or drop me an email, as I’d love to hear from you! If, though, you think this role could be right for you and you’d like to learn more, then please apply now.
Corriculo Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.